Saturday, June 30, 2007
Man dies after drinking cocaine
A caravan park owner collapsed and died after drinking several glasses of cocaine mixed with water over a six-hour period, an inquest has heard. Rodney Gray's widow Kathryn told Belfast Coroner's Court he had started putting the class A drug into his drink after complaining of a blocked nose. "He used to snort it. It was only recently he swallowed it," she said. Coroner John Leckey found that the cause of death of the Millisle father of three had been poisoning by cocaine.