Friday, September 7, 2007

100 PERCENT BACON BURGER

Supplies list:
Hickory Smoked Bacon
Pepper Jack Cheese
Hamburger Buns

100% Bacon. Have it almost frozen so when you grind it will not be slimy and soft.

Cranked up the meat grinder and ground the bacon twice, once with the coarse plate and a second time through the fine plate.

The pile o' bacon, ready for forming into patties.

Cooked the burger in a skillet to avoid having it break apart on the grill.

Cooked to 170 degrees.

Out of the skillet, patted on a paper towel to remove some grease and nestled between two slices of pepper jack cheese.

Time to eat

May God have mercy on my heart?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.lost.eu/3fd4e

Hahahaha, that looks so good. xD

Anonymous said...

you should put a couple of slices of bacon on top of it...

Unknown said...

Jesus christ - you are brilliant. Why didn't you put bacon strips on it? Slacker!

I'm sure you'll appreciate this: www.baconsalt.com

I bought the 3-pack; love the original on eggs and the peppered on everything else (honestly, I'm not a sales rep).

The Man said...

I am glad that you like this however, I can not take all the glory I got it from
http://www.peppersandsmoke.com/bbq/burgers/index.html