Saturday, October 27, 2007

Just Jokes

Blonde Driver...............
After a long chase with flashing lights, a highway patrol officer finally got the attention of a blonde driver.
When the officer came to the window, she asked "Lady, don't you ever look in your mirror?"
"Oh, no" she blurted out, "Is my lipstick smeared?"

Scary..............
A guy walks up to his friend and says, "Hey, Charlie, you look worried. What's the problem?"Charlie replies, "I've been having trouble in bed with my girlfriend?""Oh yeah?" his friend says.The guy looks really nervous now and says, "She gave me an ultimatum. If I don't perform better in bed she said it's about time we just break if off."

Have you Ever................
I have never seen a road killed crow.
I think that is because there is always one crow on watch setting on a fence post call out as a car approaches” CARRR_CARRR_CARR “.

No comments: