Wednesday, December 5, 2007

[Please Don't] Send in these Clowns:

Clowns You Hope Never Work Your Child's Birthday Party
Every parent's nightmare: Slappy Lithium.
.
Phyllis Diller's least-successful brother, and the family buffoon, Dinky Diller.
.
"I don't know WHY little Timmy developed that anxiety disorder?"
.

"This is my part-time gig, just until the Dead get back together.
By the way, any of you kids got a J?"

Hey, Jingles of Nazareth, who refers to himself as 'God's Clown,' might as well just call himself 'Boner the Clown'.

"I'm not only a clown, I'm a orthodontist!"

KoKo the Clown says
"Thanks so much, President Reagan, for closing all the mental institutions!"
.

"Hi. I'm Giggles, and I'm an alcoholic."

Look Into My Eyes Little Kiddies

"Happy Birthday, children. It's 'Scary McPicks A Lot'!"

One of the 14th Street Crip Clowns. See ya in the funny pages, juggalo.


No comments: