Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Small Bits and Pieces!


One year ago today Monday, June 18, 2007 Small Bits and Pieces was created and became part of my life because I was all alone while my brother was away but, now he’s back and we are having a great time.
I have been posting almost daily, given my readers what I thought was a great selection of topics that it would intrigue most people to come on back and even comment occasionally.

Even though the first post was pretty lame
What sites do you visit regularly?
Just curious about what other sites you visit regularly. Leave a comment.
Posted by The Man at 6/18/2007 11:33:00 AM
I got over 300,000 hits the first year
.
I have also been posting on two other blogs
"ALL FAMILY" material for everyone from 3 years of age to 103.
The other one is strictly "CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN"
.
For now I will still post on all three and hope you enjoy them to continue to come back.
I have not made a penny on any of these blogs so any comment is better then no comment.
.
.
Cuidado said...
Happy Birthday! I've been visiting Bits and Pieces for a long time but only a couple of months ago discovered Small Bit and Pieces. I visit both every day for some fun. I link you on some of my blogs.
.
xco said...
Happy b-day. That cake looks very familiar... ;)Cheerz!
By the way thanks for the cake.
.
iknitifrogiknitagain said...
Happy Birthday!
I read your blog through Bloglines every day, and I'm never disappointed...keep up the great work!
.
jeannie green beanie said...
Happy Birthday!!
I love reading yourblog. I check it out almost daily.
.
Mad Izatie said...
Happy birthday! smallbitsandpieces is a daily must for me.
.
Tony said...
Happy birthday...I'm always late ...I try to check out your site every couple of days as well as the other bits and pieces also miss celania, holties house, dumphead, growabrain and seehere...

7 comments:

Cuidado said...

Happy Birthday! I've been visiting Bits and Pieces for a long time but only a couple of months ago discovered Small Bit and Pieces. I visit both every day for some fun. I link you on some of my blogs.

biotv said...

Happy b-day. That cake looks very familiar... ;)

Cheerz!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I read your blog through Bloglines every day, and I'm never disappointed...keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

I love reading yourblog. I check it out almost daily. Happy Birthday!!

Mad Izatie said...

Happy birthday! smallbitsandpieces is a daily must for me. :D

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday...im always late ...i try to check out your site every couple of days as well as the other bits and pieces also miss celania,holties house,dumphead,growabrain and seehere...

Anonymous said...

supreme clothing
nike dunks
palm angels
palm angels
off white outlet