Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cut Rate Tits

During a recent trip to Winnipeg (Manitoba, Canada) this last weekend.
I saw this sign and thought it was funny and took a picture
You're more than welcome to post it on the page if you wish.
Giant Tiger is a 'family' discount mega store. Kinda like a dollar store on steroids.
I was wondering if the coupon deal, is only redeemable in pairs...
cheers
c
ps. your site...a daily read, thanks for your work.

Thanks Chris
.
nonamedufus
said...
We like to keep abreast of things north of the 49th!
I enjoy your blog - daily reading - and I nick things once and awhile while citing its source.
I've linked to your blog so that more can enjoy your material.
.
Correction nonamedufus you should have said north of the 48th.
Alaska and Hawaii makes 49th and the 50th states.
It's a simple mistake for you Foreigners. HaHaHa
.
nonamedufus said...
49th parallel...you must be using our metric system!
.
Duh!
Sorry about this, I haven't heard that for a while.
.
My coupon says "Assorted styles and colors. Mix and Match.
Buy one get another free of equal or lesser value."
.
That’s better than the ones that say "Sorry, only one per customer."
.

No comments: