Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Not My Usual

Actually there is nothing anyone can do if the vehicle has a Legitimate Placard.
What those spaces are for are people with medical problems that they can't walk any kind of distance without sitting for a spell and not how much money they have.
What is parked there has nothing to do with parking there, it could be a limo even.
.
Holy shit, Ctrl+Shift+T in firefox brings back the tab that you just accidentally closed
In other news, reading the fucking manual actually works sometimes.
.
Millions and Millions Dead
As the body count continues to rise, a shaken nation is struggling to cope in the wake of the mass deaths sweeping the world population. With no concrete figures available at this early stage, experts estimate at least 250,000 U.S. citizens have died in the last month alone, with death tolls across the globe reaching into the millions.
.
.

1 comment:

Tattoo Jim said...

I don't guess Mr. Hummer would mind then if I parked my junker with 1/2 inch of his drivers door and a friend backed his car into the spot on the other side, also within 1/2 inch, and just left them there for several hours? Oh, I do have my handicap placard hanging on my mirror.

Fucker