Saturday, April 9, 2011

Public Wedding Proposal Goes Wrong

A Chinese woman's public proposal went slightly awry when her boyfriend turned her down in front of dozens of onlookers.
After sending her boyfriend a message to come and meet her, the woman stands on top of her car holding a bunch of roses to propose to her boyfriend.
.
.
On the front window with two boards displayed the words 'Marry Me'.
However, when her boyfriend arrived his reply surprised the large crowd that had gathered - because he turned her down.
He said: 'It should be my job to make the proposal. However, I now have nothing and I can't give you a good life. If you can wait for me for three years, when I should have bought my house and car, I will propose to you.'
.
 .
The man might look like he's proposing, but in fact he's consoling the woman for turning her down.
.

No comments: