Sunday, July 20, 2008

Just for Laughs


Two Aspirin
A guy is out with buddies and has a few drinks and is feeling horny but true to his wife, goes home. He finds her sound asleep in bed with her mouth wide open, so he gets two aspirin and drops them in her mouth.
She starts to choke, but recovers and asks, "What the hell did you put in my mouth?"
He says, "Two aspirin."
She replies, "BUT I DON’T HAVE A HEADACHE!"
He says, "That’s all I wanted to hear."
.
Dangers of Heavy Drinking
I just read an article about the dangers of heavy drinking… Scared the daylights out of me.
So what did it say!
After today, no more reading.
.
A Long Marriage
When I asked a friend the secret of his 52 years of marriage, he replied, "We never go to sleep angry." "That's a great philosophy," I noted. "Yes," he continued. "And the longest we've gone without sleep so far is five days."

No comments: