Sunday, December 14, 2008

German Farmer Fetishes

German farmer fingers his chickens
Animal rights organization PETA has launched an official complaint against German TV farmer Hansi - for sexually abusing chickens!
But Hansi doesn't see anything wrong with his chicken petting: "I do what the cockerel would usually do, only with my finger. It is like an orgasm for the chicken."

.
Chicken farmer likes to show off his pecker
A German farmer dumped by his wife for walking around in nothing but his boots. The cheeky old man said that it would not stop him getting naked: "It is great to be nude. You feel so free."
Hansi’s ex-wife Elsa P. (71) she was less than impressed to find out that her husband secretly liked to get naked away from home: "When I found out that regularly went to nudist beaches, I divorced him."
The chicken and pig farmer even tried to encourage his wife to join in the fun: "My wife was such a prude, wouldn’t do the gardening topless even once and she drank too much for my liking. So I just looked at the naked ladies on the beach instead!"
.

No comments: