Saturday, February 20, 2010

Quads start work together

Patients of a South Korean hospital could be forgiven for doing a double - or even quadruple - take on these new nurses.
Identical quads Hwang Suel and her three sisters Seol, Sol and Mil have all just started work at the same hospital where they were born 21 years ago.
All four started their training at Gacheon University Gil Hospital in Incheon on the same day.
"I feel like I'm a real nurse since I am wearing this yellow-green gown, and I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of people," said the second-oldest, Seol.
The Hwang sisters created headline news when they were born in Korea 21 years ago, the country's second ever set of identical quadruplets.
Hospital chairman Lee Gil-ya said: "I would like to praise the mother for raising all four girls - such a rare thing in the world - with such good care.
"I look forward to seeing those four women becoming great nurses like Florence Nightingale."
.

No comments: