Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Don’t make the teacher ANGRY in China!

Angry Teacher Rips Student’s Cheek Off


What happens when students don’t complete their homework in China.
On December 18th, 2008, a 10 year-old 5th grader named Chao Qun Zheng went to his elementary school in HeNan, China.
When his teacher, Guo, found out that young Zheng had not completed his homework, she flipped out.
"She was very angry at the time," he said. "She ripped and twisted my cheeks with both her hands and then she lifted me off the ground." The teacher held the boy up until his cheek actually ripped off and the boy was bleeding profusely.
Without hesitation the teacher reached down and picked up Zheng’s cheek skin, put it on his face, and instructed the boy go home immediately.
.

Scheme said...
Holy shitchyeah- Mrs. VanGrinzven from Coolidge Elementary- she was undeserving of being called an educator in my day, too!

Mad Izatie said...
Crazy bitch ought to be in jail for assault! I remember teachers like that when I was in school. She didn't tear my face out but she was mean as hell.

SHE SHOULD BE "BITCH SLAP" UNTIL HER FACE BLEEDS PROFUSELY.

No comments: