Tuesday, July 3, 2007

18 year old offers her virginity for £10,000


http://www.maltastar.com/pages/msfullart.asp?an=13241
July 2, 2007

Baby-faced Carys Copestake, 18, has offered her virginity for the price of £10,000 to help her pay for university tuitions.
The British 18 year old used a false name to advertise herself on a website popular with prostitutes, with her parents having no idea of the bizarre way of getting cash for university.

The ad reads: "Virginity For Sale £10,000." she adds:
"Hey, I think the title says it all. I'm an 18-year-old virgin with student funds to pay and I'm looking to sell my first time right here. I'm brunette, 34C, green eyes, all in proportion and good looking."
The young woman, who still lives with her parents, is one of thousands of students who are struggling to afford the £20,000 fees which cover tuition and accommodation.
She told a journalist: "For as long as I can remember I've wanted to keep my first time special and wait for the right guy. I'm not like other girls who want rid of it from the word go.
"I'm getting curious about myself and the opposite sex. I want to explore and I want someone to teach me.

No comments: