Friday, August 17, 2007

That's My BOY....

So it has started

Wipe that expression off your face, kid! You're creeping me out.

OMG!! Poor kid, so creepy... I can't believe the parents would actually post that!

It’s as if he can see straight through the screen and look at my boobs...

Ha-ha, love the caption.

Lol, that's funny!

Awe, too funny!

Very nice

Poor baby, Mommy wants her son to grow up to be a perv?

Ohhhh his father

Scary in more ways than one...

Lol scary baby

Funny, He's very nice

Looks like they caught him staring at a pair of boobs

Lol! Omg! Soooooo cute; too funny

Oh wow. What kind of parents would do this?

O that’s nothing compared to one I've seen. It's got a spermy with eyes and a smile that says "daddy's little squirt"

Yeah - they were all out of ass-man ones - so they had to settle for this!

Seriously this is just wrong on so many levels!

That’s so cute!!

No comments: