Friday, September 28, 2007

Alicia Silverstone Bares All for PETA Ad

Actress Alicia Silverstone, a longtime vegetarian advocate says she wasn’t always a vegetarian, but she’s always loved animals. So I think that she's more than happy to bare all for the campaign of the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) organization.
Longtime PETA supporter Alicia Silverstone has taken off her clothes in a new ad campaign for the organization.
In a series of print and video spots, the very naked (though covered where it counts) actress poses, sprawled out in front of a pool.
In the print version, the words “I’m a Alicia Silverstone, and I’m a vegetarian,” appear above the nude actress. Silverstone says the same words in the video rendition of the ad, also noting that “there’s nothing in the world that’s changed me as much as this. I feel so much better and have so much more energy.”
The PETA-Silverstone campaign will air on Food Network, Lifetime and E! in Houston before expanding nationwide.
PETA chose Houston for the campaign because they noted in a statement, “it repeatedly ranks among the least healthy in the country.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Astaroth, and I am a carnivore. I would like to eat you Alicia...hmmmm

Anonymous said...

she is so cute and innocent.