Tuesday, November 20, 2007

102-year-old Stripper

A woman of 102 has stripped off for a nude calendar in aid of her village football (soccer) club.
Nora Hardwick, who was born in 1905, posed as Miss November behind the bar of the Ermine Way pub in Ancaster, Lincolnshire, for a charity calendar to raise funds for the local team, Ancaster Athletic.
"They draped a bit of pink cloth around my shoulders, but at my age I just don't have the model body to be taking it all off," she said."It was all very tastefully done. You couldn't see any of the bits or anything."
"I suppose they asked me because I'm the oldest person in the village and I'm all for it if it's for charity. It's just a bit of fun really."
Mrs Hardwick, who already has two great-great grandchildren, said her own children Maureen, 80, Janice, 74 and Robert, 62, had been very supportive.

No comments: