Monday, January 7, 2008

Damn, I was tagged

I was tagged by Joanne, who has been a lot of fun with her comments here on Small Bits & Pieces
I'm supposed to share seven facts about myself.

Fact 1
I have a fear of deep water anything that’s over my head

Fact 2
I am living in the house where I was born and raised.
My dad was the last parent to live here and he past away in 1989.

Fact 3
For several years I had many female friends (platonic) and just two male friends

Fact 4
I have been told I can cook and bake better then spouses or mothers of friends of mine.
I started cooking when I was about ten years old.

Fact 5
I almost died three times in my life from different medical problems.

Fact 6
I love animals of all kinds however my first choice would probably be dogs.

Fact 7
I like the show "Kate & Allie" (1984)

However, she wanted me to tagged other people and I can’t do that to them.

Like Hell

god
Dead Dog----A DeadDog Wont Hump Your Leg


Jonco
Bits & Pieces - We scour the web so you don't have to.


J Christian
Yeah Oops! - The Center of Funny Stuff & Pictures


EAT LIVER-Unusual and bizarre pictures

Salman
Unbelievable stuff & many more

2 comments:

Joanne Casey said...

Haha, you're a good sport.

The Man said...

Well sometimes a person does things they normally wouldn't do.
LOL