Wednesday, August 27, 2008

That's Just Crazy


Nick Male (39) has called himself "The Naked Painter" since launching his exclusive painting and decorating service.
A cheeky tradesman from Lincolnshire has unveiled his base coat to become what is thought to be Britain's first naked painter and decorator.
Nick Male (39) has called himself The Naked Painter since launching his exclusive painting and decorating service.
The bare-bottomed decorator, from a village near Lincoln, decided to strip off after spending 17 years as a painter clad in overalls.
Mr Male has mixed business with pleasure by coupling his love of naturism with his job. And the bookings are flooding in.
"I was looking for an innovative way of getting business in," he said.
"I'd say 95 per cent of my clients are naturists too."
As soon as I arrive at a client's house I strip. I don't feel embarrassed about it.
"I often get phone calls from people who think I offer other services. Women are worse than men with what they say. They're not very subtle.

No comments: