Thursday, August 7, 2008

What do you see in this picture

I normally don't post this kind of material however, this guy asked me.


The day before "The Dark Knight"was released,
a co-worker of mine was eating lunch and showed me this chip he found in his lunch.
we immediately took pictures of it and posted it on Craigslist just for giggles.
I was hoping you could post this on Small Bits and Pieces to get a better world wide viewing.
I’ve been reading your blog for almost 2 years and I would be honored to have a posting.
We still have the chip on display where I work and people are amazed by it all the time.

Chris Patterson Cobramustanggt@juno.com
Radio shack
115 north Washington
Mexico, Missouri 65265

Anonymous said...
What is this suppose to look like? It looks like a chip to me ... ?

It suppose to look like a bat

No comments: