Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some Jokes

YOUR COW
One day, a country boy, who liked the neighbor girl found himself lucky enough to be sitting with her on the top rail of the cattle pen.
As they watched a bull servicing a cow, he turned to her, with what he hoped was a suggestive look, and said, "That looks like it would be fun."
She looked over at him, and replied, rather dubiously, "Well… she’s your cow."
.
WHICH GENDER
A brunette, a redhead and a blonde were waiting to see their obstetrician. Trying to make conversation, the brunette said, "I'm going to have a boy. I'm sure of it because I was on top." The redhead said, "I know I'm going to have a girl. I'm sure because I was on the bottom." The blonde suddenly burst into tears. The other women tried to comfort her and asked what was wrong. "I think I'm going to have puppies," she sobbed.
.
UGLY WOMAN
An ugly woman walks into a shop with her two kids.
The shopkeeper asks "Are they twins"?
The woman says "No, he’s 9 and she’s 7.
Why? Do you think they look alike?"
"No", he replies "I just can’t believe you got laid twice"!
.

No comments: