Monday, January 26, 2009

Do You See What I See?

.
Amanda
said...
Nope. Tell us please.
.
In due time I just post it, I want to see if someone can first.
.
Scheme Factory said...
Do ipods even work up in there?
.
Mad Izatie said...
...is that what I THINK it is? ...in PUBLIC?!
capcha: trainsta. she is such a trainsta!
.
Adam said...
I'm just wondering where that cord leads to,
I'm not interested in seeing it, just curious...
.
Adam have you ever seen a naked girl there are only 1 place it could go and the way she standing she is giving herself pleasure.
.
Adam said...
I've only seen one in pictures and in the movies! ;)
I think she should turn down the setting, she's starting to look tired, hahaha!
.
Adam women very seldom get tired they can do it over and over.
It's the male that gets tired even after one time and go to sleep.
.
THIS POST WENT FROM WHAT DO YOU SEE TO A SEX EDUCATION.
.

No comments: