Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just a Reminder

.
.
.
It has been FOUR (4) days since the last comment.
.
.
.
AmyOops said...
well that just sucks.. So here you go!!
.
Yes it does suck big time.
It takes only very little time to post a comment compare to the time it takes to gather and edit and then post. And all I ask of you is to comment what so hard about that.
.
Chris said...
That's disgusting.
Where are all the internet lunatics that like to start fights?
Where are all the bald bitches the lowlifes, the scum, the dregs?
I know these people read your blog!
Well, at least you still have me!
.
Jorgen said...
Well, that is because a comment at this site ought to match this site in funniness and that is not easy! :) Keep up the excellent work!
.
I don't expect anyone to comment everyday but I would like to have anyone of my thousands of loyal readers to comment now and then that's all.
After I posted this I had several good comments.
.
Anonymous said...
Maybe the problem is your slogan... " Leave a comment and IF ITS GOOD I'll move it to the post" What if we dont want to be judged on whether its good or not? I'm just sayin'...
.
Anyone that uses "ANONYMOUS" doesn’t want to be judge for his or hers comment.
If you use just your first name it is impossible to identify that it was actually you that commented considering the size of the Internet on a global scale.
.
It has to be real bad for me not to move it to the post.
I have moved all but two(2) since I started moving comments to the post.
Sometimes I have moved a sentence in someones comment like Chris's in this post to make it sound better. No body is perfect. Only way to get better what you do is to keep at it.
.

No comments: