Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rat Fashion

Rat Bra and Panties with High Heel Shoes and Handbag.

.
Tattoo Jim said...
Well, you could definitely tell the world "I don't give a rats ass".
.
But didn't you liked the Rat Slippers
.
Emily said...
Wait... are those really made by Chanel?
They've sunk to a new low.
.
I'm sure they were made in China where they are all kinds of "Fake" things are made.
.
trail dust said...
It would have been funnier if the panties were made of beaver!
.
This reminds me of "Home Alone 3" when the rat climbed up the mans leg and peeked his head out between his legs.
.
Tonytc said...
Vermin Faulty.
.
Tonytc said...
Whoops my first comment was meant for the
"Yes they do FART (Pussy)"section, sorry bout that.
.
No problem I fixed it for you and you're not the only one that has done that I have seen others on other sites that has down that. When I was reading your comment it didn't make any sense until I read your third comment.
.

No comments: