Friday, February 6, 2009

WOW!... Girls, Girls, Girls...

Nikita Lynn is one Lovely Brunette

.

.



Girls are good Con Artists
In a train compartment, there are 3 men and a ravishing girl.
The four passengers join in conversation, which very soon turns to the erotic.
Then, the young girl proposes,
"If each of you will give me $1.00, I will show you my legs."
The men, charmed by this girl, all pull a buck out of their wallet.
Then the girl pulls us her dress a bit to show her legs.
Then she says, "If each of you gentlemen will give me $10.00, I'll show you my thighs,"
and men being what they are, they all pull out a ten dollar bill.
The girl pulls up her dress all the way to her legs in full.
Conversation continues, and the men, a bit excited, have all taken off their coats.
Then the young girl says, "If you will give me $100,
I will show you where I was operated on for appendicitis."
All three fork over the money.
The girl then turned to the window and points outside at a building they're passing.
"See there in the distance. That's the hospital where I had it done!"
.

No comments: