Thursday, March 19, 2009

Toy parrot spouts foul-mouthed expletives

Tina Banks purchased the cuddly, multi-colored bird from the toy section at a discount store for her toddler Roxy.
But when she got outside and handed the stuffed toy to her excited daughter, it squawked: "What are you looking at ***hole."
And when she pulled the toy's cord again, it muttered other four-letter insults including: "I'm going to rip your head off and **** down your neck".
Mrs Banks said: The worse thing was there was a man in front of us who thought it was aimed at him.
"I went ten shades of red and have never been so embarrassed in my life. When I bought it I didn't realize it spoke, I just thought it was a cuddly toy.
Mrs Banks added: "I took it from Roxy who is too young to know what the words mean but I've got two other kids, aged eight and nine, who do know."
.

1 comment:

Tattoo Jim said...

Put it on eBay!!! I'll bid on it!!!!