Thursday, May 7, 2009

Chimp involved with zoo sex attack

Police are investigating a chimp after it tried to RAPE a female zoo keeper.
Terrified Valentina Kirilova had to fight off the sex-crazed primate when he grabbed her as she gave him a banana at Rostov Zoo in Russia.
Horrified
Valentina said of the attack: "I have spent a lot of time around the primates but I’d never imagined that a lonely chimpanzee could see me as a sex object."
"When I tried to pass a banana to him, the chimpanzee grabbed my hand and pulled me into the cage and tried to rape me," said Valentina.
The lusty ape, called Otello, broke the horrified keeper’s wrist as he pulled her into his cage and began to attack her.
She was only saved when her screams brought other keepers running, who pulled the furious chimp off her. Doctors treated Valentina for shock.
Now police are to quiz zoo staff about how the attack happened.
One keeper said: "It’s a serious matter. If that had been a member of the public we would all be in court by now."
.

No comments: