A 43-year-old woman died after suffering a massive allergic reaction brought on after she had sex with a dog in
The woman, a mother of four children, suffered the reaction to the dog’s semen after willingly engaging in sex acts with the Alsatian dog in a house in the Patrickswell area of the county.
The woman passed away shortly after having sex with the dog, and after investigation it was confirmed that her death occurred due to an adverse reaction suffered after having sex with the animal.
An ambulance was called on the night that she died and rushed the woman to the
, where she passed away. Mid-Western Hospital
A source said that the unfortunate woman involved came in contact with a man who provided the dog on an internet chat room. “Both these people would have been visiting bestiality websites and at some stage it appears they agreed to meet up for sex,” the source said.