Saturday, July 7, 2007
Criticism for Bush
George W. Bush the Betrayer, how I detest thee just let me count the ways:
1. The war against terror: You vowed after 9/11 to capture bin Laden "dead or alive." On March 13, 2002, you stated, "I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend much time on him." The murderer is running free while you and Cheney are eavesdropping on phone calls, e-mail and financial records.
2. The war you started in Iraq: What a great opportunity to occupy a country for oil, big profits for Bush and his white-collar criminal friends.
3. Using our soldiers so Cheney's Halliburton can make billions.
4. Democracy for Iraq you say, using brute force in dispersing a union protest at the oil refinery in Iraq. All these workers wanted were to band together to keep oil for their own country.
5. You are hell-bent on passing the "Amnesty Bill," which is a bonanza for big business, keeps Mexico corrupt and creates more debt for American taxpayers while borders are unsecured.
6. $70 billion tax cut for the rich and no intention to give anyone else one.
7. How about those gas prices going up and down, you manipulator.
8. Don't you dare blame the Democrats for this big deficit?
Any politician running for president who talks about continuing the war and/or any part of the legacy of George Bush will not earn my vote.