Saturday, September 13, 2008

Anti-Theft lunch bag

Do you have a problem with your co-workers taking your lunch from the officer refrigerator?
Now there's a new lunch bag that some say will keep the hungriest thief away from your grub.
It's a lunch bag with mold. Actually, it's a ziplock bag with a pattern that looks like mold.
Parents, this could also be a hit at the lunch table at your kids school.
The designer is New York-based Sherwood Forlee who is actually a trained mechanical and aerospace engineer.
.
.
What a shame it is that this would have to be used. I have heard of this happening where I work but I don’t put anything in the frig there as I wouldn’t be able to eat it afterwards. Maybe if this happens allot to someone I would start making lunch with lots of laxatives in it!
.
I dont eat until like 10:30pm but by that time the cleaning staff has alredy tossed my bag away!! I even put notes on it saying NIGHT SHIFT LUNCH DO NOT TOUCH! But It's still gone. I talked to my boss but he told me they are to to toss out EVERYTHING in there. I dont think this bag would work for me.
.
People will now check to see if it’s the bag or the sandwich that has mold. If it’s the new "Anti-theft" bag they will still eat your food! I like the laxative idea better... Matter of fact I know someone who actually did that and needless to say they never had their lunch messed with again!

No comments: