Monday, February 2, 2009

“PUBLIC” Restroom

This is what it looks like from the inside.
It is made entirely of one-way glass.
.

Get your own Poll!


Rich said...
I wonder what it says about your readers that the poll results are 100% no problem.
.
It would be like using a Blue Porty Potty but with a view.
. .
trail dust said...
“Rich said...I wonder what it says about your readers that the poll results are 100% no problem.” YEAY! I voted, or at least stepped up to the pole :)
I used to go to a pizza joint in Oklahoma City in the mid 90’s and the rest room had walls just like that. It was a trip using the dumper watching people eating plain as day a couple feet away! Everybody loved that place.
.
Tattoo Jim said...
I'd be so busy looking that I'd forget what I went in for.
Looks like it would be fun for a closet voyeur.
.
Samantha said...
More fun than reading a magazine while doing your business, for sure.
.

No comments: