Friday, February 27, 2009

Small Bits of News You Didn’t Know you Needed

Viagra orgy man came then went
A Russian man died after guzzling a bottle of Viagra to keep him going for a 12-hour orgy with two female pals.
The women had bet mechanic Sergey Tuganov $4,300 that he wouldn’t be able to follow through with the half-day sex marathon.
But minutes after winning the bet, the 28-year-old died of a heart attack, Moscow police said.
"We called emergency services but it was too late, there was nothing they could do," said one of the female participants who identified herself only as Alina.
trail dust said...
Sergey Tuganov sounds alot like that steel driven man John Henry.
But instead of driven steel like John Henry, Sergey was driving that ass.
And the end they both die doing what others said couldn't be done.

Indiana Teenager Critically Burned Trying to Kill Head Lice
An Evansville, Indiana teenager who soaked her hair in gasoline to try to kill head lice was critically burned when the gas fumes ignited and set her head ablaze, Evansville, Ind. police said.
Eighteen-year-old Jessica Brooks is in serious condition at the burn unit at University Hospital in Louisville, Ky., following Sunday night's fire at her Evansville apartment.
Police said Brooks was in her apartment's bathroom letting her hair soak in gasoline just before a pilot light from a water heater ignited the gas fumes and her hair.
Brooks was put in a medically induced coma.
Brooks and her fiancé, Ronald Young, had planned to wed in May. Young suffered burns on his arms trying to extinguish the flames.
Tattoo Jim said...
I know of people who used to put kerosene on head lice but I've never heard of gasoline...
except on poison ivy.
Since kerosene cost about double of gasoline and is easier to find she must have opt and chose gasoline (Bad Choice)

KFC Employees Treated After Being Exposed To Fumes
A Hazmat call to a Manchester New Hampshire Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant was determined to have been sparked by a hoax call, police said.
Firefighters were called to the restaurant on Hooksett Road because employees reported eye and skin irritation from a fire extinguisher. When emergency crews arrived, they found three employees disrobed outside of the building.
The employees told police that the restaurant got a call from someone claiming to be from corporate headquarters who asked them to test their fire suppression system. When they did and reported that they had chemicals from the extinguisher on their clothes, the caller told them they needed to take their clothes off.
The workers said they became suspicious when the caller then told them to urinate on each other.
Two officers were sent to a hospital for treatment from being exposed to chemicals inside the building, and two employees were also treated at a hospital. The third employee refused treatment.
Police said they are investigating the incident as a criminal matter. The restaurant was closed until health officials could determine that it was safe to re-open.
Maybe them crazy PETA vegetarians people did it?

No comments: