Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Biff The Cat

This is typical. It beats me how human civilization ever advanced when they can't even sort out a reasonably-sized catflap for me. As if trying to squeeze through that hopelessly minuscule hole isn't humiliating enough, they have to leave carrier bags full of bottles for recycling by the entrance, which makes the whole pallaver noisy and tiresome. I wouldn't mind but the Master and Mistress frequently stand there and laugh as I struggle to get into the house. I can't see the joke myself, but I've learned that humans are strange, mysterious creatures.
.
.
Tattoo Jim said...
That little kitty "brrr" near the end sounded like "fucker" to me.
.
I thought it was more like "Mother Fuckers" to me.
.
trail dust said...
That would pretty much scare the living shit out of me at about 2am while watching
Freddie Kruger.
.

No comments: